舊普洱屬黑茶類,產於雲南省。茶葉在處理分配上為8分生茶有2分熟茶,融合了兩種發酵,自然發酵天然陳化(生茶)及久藏堆積渥堆發酵(熟茶),茶湯呈深褐色,香味醇厚。


Old Pu’er is a black tea produced in the province of Yunnan. In terms of processing, it combines two different procedures: natural aging (raw tea, 80%) and a long stage to pile up the leaves to ferment (ripe tea, 20%). The brew appears deep maroon with a
mellow fragrance.

Old Pu’er Tea - 舊普洱

HK$100.00價格
100 公克